Job Description for Practice Manager
Office Staff Support
2. Coding and Billing Review
3. Finance and Accounting
a. Produce month-end Practice Analysis Reports which show all income and expenses by doctor and must exactly reconcile with bank account statements:
1) Generate end-of-month “accounts receivable balance reports” and “accounts payable balance reports” for each physician.
2) Confirm the accuracy of the reports by cross-checking with breakdown sheets and practice analysis reports from the practice management software.
4. Physician Administrative Support.
5. Computer System Support / Maintenance.
6. Insurance Company and Payor Contract Management.
7. Inventory and Facility Maintenance.
8. Regulatory Processes
a. Maintain contracts with ECW for MIPS agreements
b. Monitor dashboards for compliance.
c. Implement workflow and changes to workflow to improve compliance.
d. Have monthly phone conference with ECW MIPS technician to monitor and improve compliance.
e. Follow all CMS, HARP, PRQS and other quality initiative changes.
f. Maintain all federal accounts to allow for reporting and submissions
g. Update EMR monthly for CMS changes.
h. Monitor PQRS federal changes and implement work flow process to maintain percentage minimums.
Pay Based on Experience. Medical Insurance, PTO time, 401K
Please send resume and cover letter included desire salary to email@example.com