Company: Advanced Pediatric Associates, LLP
Location: Parker, Aurora, and Centennial Colorado (CO)
Are you interested in a Medical Assistant career with an outstanding and family friendly pediatric practice? Advanced Pediatric Associates is currently hiring experienced Medical Assistants who are seeking full time (4-5 day work week) or part time (2-3 day work week), Pediatric Medical Assistant position. Will be responsible for all medical assistant duties including, but not limited to: assisting health care providers with the examination and treatment of patients and maintaining standards of clinical policies and processes. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, performing administrative and clerical tasks related to the provision of patient care, performing quality controls and assisting with the supply and vaccine count. Also responsible for understanding and using EPIC effectively according to APA guidelines. Will work during the week day at one of our Denver Metro / Douglas County locations (Centennial , Parker or Aurora) and an occasional half day on a Saturday morning at our Centennial, CO clinic.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly and positive professional who will be able to perform patient care in a timely and efficient manner while adhering to all procedures and protocols.
Qualified candidates must:
· Have High school diploma or equivalent
· Be a graduate of an accredited school of medical assisting
· Be CPR/BLS certified
· Maintain confidentiality and adhere to all HIPAA privacy and security guidelines
· Be able to prioritize duties and meet deadlines
· Successful completion of externship strongly preferred
· Minimum of six months to one-year experience preferred
· Pediatric experience preferred
· Familiar with OSHA and CLIA standards
· Weekends Off (occasionally work up to 4 hours on Saturday or Sunday)
· Evenings Off
· Benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, and LTD
· A professional and family-friendly environment.
Please visit us at https://advancedpediatricassociates.com/ to learn more about our practice or apply for the position at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/ac990765-ee6b-43af-becd-3149bc9e21f1/Advanced-Pediatric-Associates
Advanced Pediatrics is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.