About the Position
Well-established and successful cataract, refractive and comprehensive, three-provider ophthalmic practice seeks Practice Administrator to lead the practice into the future. The Administrator will work with the practice owner to implement plans for business growth, continually improve operations, provide strategic direction, and coordinate all practice activities. The Administrator will enjoy the support of long-tenured, productive staff, and a strong, positive practice culture of learning and teamwork.
The practice has partnered with BSM Consulting to conduct the application process.
To submit your CONFIDENTIAL application, resume, and cover letter,
please visit our Career Center
No calls or emails, please.
About the Practice
Montgomery Eye Care has 18 years of proven stability while maintaining significant growth. With a provider team of two anterior segment ophthalmologists and a full-time optometrist, the practice enjoys a great community reputation and strong co-management relations built upon providing outstanding outcomes. Significant year-over-year growth provides an excellent foundation for the practice to execute their growth strategies.
Practice Mission: Montgomery Eye Care is devoted to diagnosing, maintaining, enhancing and correcting eyesight by using state-of-the-art technology that will result in better vision, and a better quality of life.
About the Area
The practice is located in Northglenn, CO - close to the city of Thornton, and just a short drive from downtown Denver. The nearly 38,650 residents of Northglenn enjoy small neighborhoods with accessible schools, convenient shopping centers, parks, lakes, open spaces, and outdoor recreation facilities. The community is connected by the well-planned Greenway Trail System, with 28 miles of off-street walking and biking paths that align with larger trail systems throughout the Denver metro area. Residents enjoy 300 days of sunshine year-round and close proximity to both mountain getaways and big city amenities. With a relatively dry climate, the summer heat and winter cold are more moderate than more humid climates.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or other related fields, or commensurate experience required.
- A minimum of three years' experience leading a private practice physician group of similar size.
- Ophthalmology experience preferred but not required. Certified Ophthalmic Executive (COE) a plus.
- A combination of leadership experience in all facets of healthcare management including clinical operations, human resources, finance and accounting, accounts receivables, coding and billing, and project management.
- A stable work history that demonstrates commitment and loyalty in a leadership position.
- A working knowledge of technology, including electronic health records, electronic practice management system, patient portal, and electronic systems to process patient claims and verify patient eligibility.
- Additional experience with non-covered and retail services such as optical, cosmetic surgery, and LASIK are preferred.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work with physicians to develop and execute the business plan and budget for practice.
- Ability to effectively monitor and manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Ability to develop staff members and build a well-trained, cohesive team.
- Ability to express clearly, tactfully, and succinctly both in writing and orally.
- Ability to problem solve and provide recommended solutions back to physicians.
- Provides leadership stability and organizational skills to physicians, staff, and patients.
- Exclusive Employment: Employee agrees to devote full time and attention to the business affairs of the practice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Montgomery Eye Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and complies with all applicable laws relating to discrimination against qualified applicants or employees in hiring or in any decision affecting job status, pay, or any other terms and conditions of employment based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, age, or other applicable protected classes.