Discover the lifestyle change and the financial career that you have been dreaming of in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. We invite you to explore our unique opportunities which provide the added benefit of unparalleled quality of life. We are located just 1 1/2 hours West of Denver and nestled at the base of our world-class ski resort. If you crave adventure and a four seasons playground, you’ll find it in Vail, Colorado.
While Vail is recognized world-wide for its year-round recreational activities, Vail Valley Medical Center has over 870 employees and is known for being one of the region's largest employers and a cornerstone of our community.
If you wish to be employed by one of the largest employers in Vail Valley, are resourceful, are motivated by a clinically advanced, fast-paced, and forward thinking organization, and enjoy outside sports including skiing and hiking...this is the place for you.
We are seeking a Coordinator of Diversified Services to:
◦ Maintain and achieve the strategic and organizational goals in the provision of safe efficient, effective, population based medicine aimed at improving the health status of our community.
◦ Oversee the Departmental hiring, training, and supervision of department staff and mid-level providers.
◦ Oversee all scheduling functions related to medical provider time, including vacation requests, coverage for absence, etc.
◦ Participate in quality improvement teams related to operational issues.
◦ Ensure that systems and staff that support providers are well coordinated with the work of the providers, including front desk reception, clerical and administrative support, nursing and clinical support, and patient registration and medical records.
◦ Participate in the overall management of all clinics including (Cardiology Institute, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Vail Institute for Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Mountain Surgical Associates) as the department manager.
Requirements: Physician group management experience required.
Benefits: We offer a competitive pay, benefits and unique perks including ski pass discounts, health club membership, shuttle services and much more.
To learn more and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.vvmc.com